Friday, October 15, 2004

Starting

I hate to say this but I'm inspired.

I'm inspired to start blogging by a friend who started recently and I'm inspired to do the same.

But like everything else in life, the hardest thing to do is not the task but the start.

Yes, start. Probably thought to be the easiest task in life but often the hardest to achieve.

When is the last time you started something?

Took you a while to remember didn't you? Or perhaps I'm the odd one out in this world.

For me, there are so many things I would like to do. Like today, I wanted to exercise since my wife has chinese translation classes to attend at night. So I thought I'll do something healthy and jog.

I also thought about clearing the stack of letters that is on my dining table that has accumalated over the last week that contains letters and bills that I should pay attention to.

But what do I do? I chose to blog.

Blame it all on Isaiah_sg.

It's not easy to start. It's a hard thing to do.

Someone once said that the journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. How true.

So today I start. Blogging.

Just in case you are wondering, my stack of letters are still untouched. I'm right now busy ....

... Starting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home